Updated Message on COVID-19
April 29, 2020
As of April 29, the ADA and our local and state governing bodies are allowing dental offices to provide routine dental procedures after May 5. We are happy to announce that the office will be reopening on Wednesday, May 6th at normal operating hours! The ADA and CDC have released new guidelines and checklists that we will be following closely as we keep staff and patients safe and healthy. Before your appointment, we want to make you aware of any new changes you may experience.
Some of the new protocols include:
- Pre-screening for COVID-19 questions will be completed with every patient prior to their appointment
- Temperature check completed on every patient before treatment. All patients must have a temperature of less than 100.4℉ in order to be seen
- Pre-procedural mouth rinses provided before treatment to decrease the amount of oral bacteria
- We ask that you wait outside in your car before your appointment to avoid congregation in the waiting room
- Practicing social distancing, including no handshaking or hugging
- You will also see our staff in new PPE, so we may look a little different! But underneath are the same smiles ready to welcome you back and provide you with the best dental care possible.
- We will continue sanitizing commonly touched areas such as bathrooms, the front desk, door knobs, etc. throughout the day.
As the crisis continues, the guidelines and recommendations given are subject to change at anytime and we will continue to keep you updated. We are so thankful for our patients who continue to trust us with your dental and healthcare needs and together, we will adapt and move forward.
We are located 11 miles from downtown Knoxville just off Chapman Highway. Our office is adjacent to the Kroger shopping center and the Seymour Branch Library.
Daniel Family Dentistry
127 West Macon Lane, Suite 1
Seymour, TN 37865 . . . MAP >>
Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Thursday